Our purpose is to foster and promote community interest in, and financial support for, the Pioneer Theatre Company.
Our annual membership fee is $35. You may add a spouse or household member for $10.
- Meet actors at exclusive luncheons and post-show gatherings.
- Participate in fundraising activities for PTC.
- Take part in our volunteer usher team.
- Socialize with other theatre enthusiasts.
- Support the arts in our community!
at the Alta Club
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Each month of the theatre season, we enjoy luncheons with the principal actors of the current production. We also occasionally enjoy special guest speakers from the local arts community. The luncheons are a huge favorite of our members!
$33.00 for members, $37.00 for non-members. Contact Doyle Clayburn for reservations at 435-630-5476.
We look forward to fundraisers each year. The Snow Ball, our annual semi-formal fundraiser, will be held:
Additionally, a June yard sale ends the season. This is an opportunity to socialize with other arts-minded members of our community as well as support the mission of the Pioneer Theatre Guild.
For more information on becoming a member of PTG or to make lunch reservations, please contact:
- Doyle Clayburn (President) — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather Benson (Membership) — email@example.com