Gifts to Pioneer Theatre Company provide vital financial support for the theatre. The income generated from ticket sales and other earned revenue sources provides more than two-thirds of the theatre's annual budget. The balance must be raised - and it's our individual donors who play an important part in funding the theatre's productions and programs.
In addition to the satisfaction of having played an important role in the creation of live, professional theatre, donors to PTC are eligible for following benefits:
- Contributors ($50 - $124)
- Recognition in the playbill for one year.
- Patrons ($125 - $249)
- All the benefits of Contributors, plus... enjoy complimentary refreshments in the Patterson Room at intermission.
- Angels ($250 - $999)
- All the benefits of Patrons, plus... the opportunity to attend either a production's first rehearsal or lunch with the actors.
- Associates ($1,000 - $2,499)
- All the benefits of Angels, plus... concierge service for ticket exchange.
- Directors Club ($2,500 - $4,999)
- All the benefits of Associates, plus... convenient reserved parking, priority assistance with season ticket upgrades, exclusive theatre events, and membership in the University of Utah President's Club.
- Individual Sponsors ($5,000 and above)
- All the benefits of Directors Club, plus... the opportunity to direct your gift to sponsor a specific PTC production or project. A special acknowledgement will be included in the playbill.
For further information, call our Development Office
at 801-585-3196 or email email@example.com.