We provide Opening Weekend tickets to members of the media working with recognized newspapers, radio stations, television stations and other publishing arts organizations for the purpose of reviewing the production. On a case-by-case basis, we provide review tickets to established bloggers and other non-affliated reviewers. If you would like to arrange to review a show at PTC, please contact [email protected], or call 801-581-7222.
As with most professional arts organizations, we do not provide tickets for the purpose of reviewing during preview performances, or any time after opening weekend.
Media Photos and PTC Logos:
Media photos of all our productions and upcoming productions may be viewed by any website visitor. High-resolution files of most photos are available by double-clicking on the photo, but you will require login access to do so. If you are requesting a login, or have any other questions about our media photos, please contact [email protected], or call 801-581-7222.
PTC logos for media use are found here.
You will find the latest press releases below. For past press releases, please visit the press release archives.
For all other media inquiries please call 801-581-6270.
Recent Press Releases
- PTC presents the American Professional Premiere of the Musical “The Count of Monte Cristo”
- Pioneer Theatre Company’s
2016-17 Season Announced
- PTC presents the musical comedy Cowgirls
- PTC Presents “An Inspector Calls”
- The World Premiere of “Two Dollar Bill”
- It Happened One Christmas
- 2016 Play-by-Play Reading Series Titles
- Outside Mullingar Premieres in Utah
- Upcoming PTC Auditions
- Rocky Horror Show Casting