Volunteer Front of House Staff
Pioneer Theatre Company is accepting volunteer applications for the 2016-17 season.
Front of House Volunteers are responsible for assisting patrons before, during and following performances with ticketing, seating, concessions, coat check, and donor receptions. Responsibilities vary by position.
Current Volunteer opportunities include:
(all volunteer positions require a full season commitment)
- Volunteer Usher: 1 night per production commitment (seven total nights)–opportunity to watch performances while volunteering. **June 24, 2016- This position is currently being wait-listed.**
- Volunteer Coat Check Attendant: 1 night per production commitment (seven total nights)–opportunity to watch performances while volunteering.
- Volunteer Ticket Taker: 1 night per production commitment (seven total nights)–opportunity to watch performances while volunteering.
- Volunteer Concessions Assistant: Minimum 3 performances per production commitment (minimum 21 performances)–receives two complimentary tickets per production to return and watch with a guest.
- Student Matinee Series Volunteer: Minimum commitment 1 Wednesday afternoon performance per production —opportunity to watch the performance while volunteering. Student Matinee Volunteers may be asked to usher or check tickets.
Please read our full position descriptions for more information. 2016-17 Position Descriptions.
If you are interested in joining our Volunteer Staff please fill out our application: Volunteer Application.
If you have questions regarding the volunteer program or applications please email the House Manager/Volunteer Coordinator Ruth Weisman.
Pioneer Theatre Guild
Unfetter your exuberance for theatre! Become an active supporter of Pioneer Theatre Company by joining the Pioneer Theatre Guild, where you will help assure that this artistically compelling professional theatre continues to reach ever-expanding audiences.
Here is your opportunity to become involved in social events, service projects and fund raising activities to benefit the theatre. Find out how you can become a part of the Guild today. Call the Guild President, Cheryl Groot, at 801-597-8934 or visit the Pioneer Theatre Guild’s page for more information.