Our purpose is to foster and promote community interest in, and financial support for, the Pioneer Theatre Company.
Our annual membership fee is $40. You may add a spouse or household member for $10.
- Meet actors at exclusive luncheons and post-show gatherings.
- Participate in fundraising activities for PTC.
- Take part in our volunteer usher team.
- Socialize with other theatre enthusiasts.
- Support the arts in our community!
at the Alta Club
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Throughout each theatre season, we enjoy luncheons with the principal actors of the current Pioneer Theatre Production. This luncheon is held at the Alta Club on the Monday following opening weekend. The luncheons are a huge favorite of our members!
$38.00 for members, $45.00 for guests. Reservations are required. Please contact Glen Clayburn for reservations at 801-979-8450.
We look forward to fundraisers each year. The Snow Ball, our annual semi-formal fundraiser, will be held:
February 8, 2020 at The Cottonwood Country Club
For more information on becoming a member of PTG or to make lunch reservations, please contact:
- Glen Clayburn (President) — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anne Neeley (Secretary) — email@example.com