Tuesday Tours return in 2019/2020.
To register, visit the page linked, or visit our Facebook Events for more information.
- September 10, 2019 – See the Broadway-bound “Cagney” being built, and elements for the rest of the season being worked on.
- October 8, 2019 – There is no busier time at PTC than the month that spins off the Concert Production (“Dirty Rotten Scoundrels”) and the upcoming play at the same time. Visit the elements of a complete concert coming together, tied into the upcoming “The Lifespan of a Fact.”
- November 12, 2019 – The cast for “The Play that Goes Wrong” arrives as “Lifespan of a Fact” finishes its run.
- December 10, 2019 – Few theatres in the country have a chance to do “The Play that Goes Wrong” this season, featuring a spectacular set that is the stage for antics to come. This backstage tour is scheduled in the middle of that run, so you’ll also see the period pieces for “Mary Stuart,” which is right on its tail.
- January 14, 2020 – A period piece, this production of “Mary Stuart” will be running, and the costuming will be extravagant.
- February 11, 2020 – Off-Broadway, “Once on This Island” wowed theatre-goers with its novel set; what will the visiting scenic designer bring to the table?
- March 10, 2020 – Rehearsal halls will be full as we will be rehearsing both the World Premiere of “Ass” and the second Play-by-Play reading. It’s a great time to see PTC multitasking.
- April 14, 2020 – By now, the cast of “Something Rotten!” will have arrived, and we will be building the last set of the season. The cast of the third Play-by-Play reading will also be rehearsing, making for a busy week backstage.
- May 12, 2020 – Final show of the year! Grab your tickets for “Something Rotten!” on this evening and plan on attending the tour beforehand.